- The candidate will work in our San Francisco office directly under the managing partner and receive valuable mentorship. This includes “sitting in” on all client meetings and taking notes, however the role will primarily be back office support to begin with. Responsibilities will grow as experience is gained.
- The ideal candidate is interested in growing with our firm over the long-term to eventually become a lead advisor.
- Note taking during client meetings
- Downloading notes into our CRM (Wealthbox)
- Creating financial plans
- Data entry (filling out client applications etc.)
- Assistance in scheduling and planning clients events
- Client billing
- Managing the calendar
- Sending gifts to clients
- Passed the CFP or will sit for it within 1 year
- Enjoys working closely with others and helping them succeed (a background rich in community service, nonprofit work and volunteering is a plus)
- A strong work ethic
- A commitment to ongoing growth and education
- Sales experience is a plus
- The new hire will start as a 1099 employee, however there is the potential to become a W2 salaried employee.
- Hourly. Rate will be based on candidate’s experience.
- 20 - 30 hours per week to start, but the hours will begin ramping up in September. The new hire should be prepared to go full time in 2019.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter that explains why you would like to work with Citrine Capital. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming soon! Please send your resume and a cover letter that explains why you would like to work with Citrine Capital. Send to email@example.com